Monday, May 9, 2011

Primero

The twenty something traveler, that's me. This is my first blog so my writing is a little rusty :)

I am a 25 year old Alaskan, a dual citizen of the US and Spain, and I have been to 8 different countries around the world. I am by no means a world traveler, or even well traveled. I am, however, incredibly passionate about traveling and I have an insatiable appetite for seeing the world.

Since I was about 13 years old I have felt the need to see and experience the world outside of my ordinary life. And since high school I have made every effort to do so. In the past five years I have traveled all over Alaska, visited Paris, NYC, Charlotte, Phoenix, Cabo San Lucas, Vegas, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Bend, and Denver. My next adventure will take me back to my roots, exploring Spain for the entire month of June.

My goal with this blog is simply to share my experiences, show that you really can travel on a budget and experience everything, and hopefully provide a different perspective on traveling and indulging in other cultures. For me, traveling and investing in different ways of life is the best way to learn about myself and expand my mind, body and soul. I hope to unlock curiosity and passion in my fellow twenty somethings.

Happy travels :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice Post! I cant wait to hear about your upcoming adventures and tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rad! Hopefully in the future I will make a cameo in one of your posts during a travel adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! i hope to make a cameo as well!

    ReplyDelete